Joint research projects
- BIU-Project (Boehringer Ingelheim Ulm University BioCenter):
- Project N7: "Diagnostic role and predictive value of cyclic nucleotides in neuropsychiatric co-morbidities of Alzheimer’s disease"
- Symbol-HF (BMBF, eMed): "Systems Medicine to dissect the Biology of Heart Failure"
- SFB 1074(DFG): "Experimental Models and Clinical Translation in Leukemia"
- Project Z1: "Parallel Algorithms for Robust Clustering, Classification, and Visualization"
- CAM-PaC(European Comission, FP7): "Integrative Analysis of Gene Functions in Cellular and Animal Models of Pancreatic Cancer"
- WP10: "Data Integration and Modeling"
- SyStaR(BMBF, GerontoSys 2): "Molecular Systems Biology of Impaired Stem Cell Function and Regeneration during Aging"
- Research Group Kestler
- Research Group Senior PI (provisional)
- Research Group Junior PI (provisional)
- Genomics Core Facility, Ulm University
- HAK is coordinator of bioinformatics
- International Graduate School in Molecular Medicine, Ulm University
- HAK is member of the PhD Committee
Research Training Projects
- Research Training Group 2254: "Heterogeneity and Evolution in Solid Tumours" (HEIST):
- Project A2: "Systems biology of tumour evolution: Estimating partial orders from omics data"
- HAK is co-director of HEIST
Finished joint research projects
- NGFN-Plus (BMBF): "Translational Genome Research Network in Pancreatic Cancer"
- Project TP11B: "Molecular Diagnosis of Pancreatic Cancer"
- SFB 518 (DFG): "Inflammation, Regeneration and Transformation in the Pancreas"
- Project C05: "Robust Algorithms for Clustering and Classification of Pancreatic Cells and Tissues"